North American Market Entry for Foreign Entities
We provide services that enable foreign businesses to establish a vibrant and meaningful presence in North America without the large investment this typically requires.
These services include:
- Setup – setup legal entity, setup website, hire local employees and relocate employees.
- Marketing – provide industry and marketing intelligence reports, find and participate in industry trade shows and conferences, and create marketing material.
- Sales – find, contact, and follow up with customers.
- Operations – contracting, order handling, invoice generation and cash collections.
- Logistics – locate and operate warehouse.
Each service and/or its components are available a la carte or they may be grouped into the following packages:
- Pilot – Test the market with basic level of marketing and sales.
- Launch – Setup the company when potential is confirmed.
- Expand – Formalize operations and logistics.