North American Market Entry for Foreign Entities
We provide services that enable foreign businesses to establish a vibrant and meaningful presence in North America without the large investment this typically requires.
These services include:
- Setup - setup legal entity, setup website, hire local employees and relocate employees.
- Marketing - provide industry and marketing intelligence reports, find and participate in industry trade shows and conferences, and create marketing material.
- Sales - find, contact, and follow up with customers.
- Operations - contracting, order handling, invoice generation and cash collections.
- Logistics - locate and operate warehouse.
- Pilot - Test the market with basic level of marketing and sales.
- Launch - Setup the company when potential is confirmed.
- Expand - Formalize operations and logistics.
The South Korean market is a dynamic, growing market exploding with opportunity. In light of the new Free Trade Agreement implemented between the U.S. and Korea, governments in both countries are pushing the agenda for foreign business and investment. Trade regulations have been lowered, tariffs chopped, and business is more accessible than ever. There has been no greater time to expand your firm’s global reach into the Korean Market. Stellar Pride exists to provide services to those entities looking to expand into Korea.
We provide services that enable American companies to export and expand into the Korean market.
Services provided are similar to the above but also provide the following in addition:
- Financial analysis for entry modes - JV versus Acquisition
- Due diligence for acquisition targets
- Negotiations preparation and execution through our bilingual consultants
- Operational improvement through working capital reduction, strategic sourcing, outsourcing and business process improvement.
- Business case development for large scale project such as major capex projects or foreign investments.
- Strategic advising for small to mid size firm leadership teams.